Saturday, August 16, 2008

The bookstore is closed to me.

I'm no business major, but it seems to me that the Saturday before the first week of school would be a good time for the university bookstore to be open.

I got into my car, drove to campus, parked, walked into the student union, and saw that the building was closed. I read on its door that it was closed on all Saturdays and Sundays. Then, I walked back to my car, and went home.

Sigh.


Mi ne estas komercisto, sed ĝi ŝajnas al mi, ke bona ideo estus, ke la universitata librovendejo malfermu en la sabato antaŭ la unua semajno de la semestro.

Mi iris al aŭton, veturigis universitaten, parkis la aŭton, marŝis en la studentan unuiĝon, kaj vidis, ke la butiko estis fermita. Mi legis sur la pordo, ke ĝi estas fermita sabate kaj dimanĉe. Mi marŝis al la aŭto, kaj mi iris hejmen.

Mi suspiras.

No comments: